Five years ago I would not have predicted so much robotics news and advancements. This is news about organizations collaborating for the advancement of robotics.
MassRobotics, Pittsburgh Robotics Network and Silicon Valley Robotics have formed the United States Alliance of Robotics Clusters (USARC). USARC supports the development, commercialization and scaling of robotics for global good by collaborating with government and industry stakeholders.
Organizations need focus and deliverables. USARC’s list:
● Increased collaboration and communication across U.S. robotics clusters
● Enhanced support and success for stakeholders and startups
● Focused advocacy for the robotics and artificial intelligence industries
With a goal to help meet U.N. Sustainable Development Goals, USARC and its members will support:
· Sustainability through myriad robotics application including agritech, energy efficiency, recycling and climate change
· Revitalization of local industry and economic development through the growth of robotics clusters
· Onshoring more robotics and artificial intelligence businesses and initiatives