The third day of my 25th Automation Fair by Rockwell Automation experience is winding up. I have many notes to sort through. New products. New initiatives. Many new people; many familiar people.
Many of my media colleagues are in San Francisco rather than Chicago. That company pays expenses. I’m keeping my expenses minor here.
Some initial key thoughts about this 31st edition of Automation Fair by Rockwell Automation:
- Emphasis on partners working together
- Connected Enterprise is still central, connectivity is everywhere
- Almost two days elapsed before I heard “metaverse” (thank God)
- Cloud is everywhere
- Use technology the right way
- Enable humans to make better decisions