I speak on topics related to leadership, technology, productivity, and social media. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create. I can present as a keynote or as a workshop.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years and have keynoted several events. I have also appeared on television and radio shows.
My blog is the top automation and controls blog in the world, with more than 7,000 visitors a month with very little attempt to promote it. My podcast gets more than 600 downloads a month. I also have almost 2,000 followers on Twitter. Not to mention being active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google +.