A soccer referee friend shared this on another site. Being a personal development fanatic, I collect these habit disciplines, sort through them annually (or more often), and make intentional decisions about what sort of person I wish to work toward this year.
Check out this list.
Nine Evidence Based Guidelines for a GOOD LIFE:
1. Exercise your body and your brain every day.
2. Count your blessings.
3. Try to see others’ point of view.
4. People, not things, make you happy.
5. Work to earn, to live. Don’t live for your work.
6. Keep reminding yourself: It’s not all about me.
7. Just teach your kids how to cope.
8. Use your conscious reasoning to slowly make the changes you want.
9. When stressed, process your worries consciously.