I’ve had several opportunities to talk with Honeywell about its many sustainability initiatives. Recently, Ravikrishnan Srinivasan, VP GM, Emissions Reduction Leader for Industrials and Mohammad Hoda, Director, Carbon Neutrality, met with me at the ARC Forum in Orlando. They covered many areas in our brief time. I’ve combined notes from several meetings into a series of bullets.
Check out this website for more details about Honeywell Sustainability. This link will take you to Honeywell’s Sustainability Index. And this link takes you to information about Honeywell solutions for emissions and other situations.
While you are at it, click the link to Carbon Almanac on the right side of my page. This was a global collaborative effort instigated by Seth Godin. This book contains a wealth of practical actions you can take to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Emissions monitoring—methane, wide-area camera monitoring
- Emissions monitoring—new small sensor on a pipe or assets
- Energy efficiency
- Carbon capture technology
- Green hydrogen production
- Sustainable aviation fuel
- “Flow” battery storage system