Charlie Gifford is embarking on another round of his successful MES/MOM Methodology Certificate of Competency (CoC) Program as part of the MESA Global Education Program (GEP). This class will be 15-18 May 2012 at P&G Gillette Company, One Gillette Park, Boston, MA United States 02127-1096.
You can register here.
The course was 6 years in the making. Over 300 certificated students reported highly satisfied in 2011. Charlie has taught this 4 day Methodology Overview 8 times with course evaluations scoring 3.6 out of 4 in all 9 courses now.
MESA MES/MOM Methodologies Program: MESA Certificate of Competency (CoC, 4 Days)
This MESA CoC Program is a comprehensive program of MES/MOM Methodologies courses in a 4 Day Curriculum for MES/MOM Consultants, System Analysts, Architects, Programmers, and Project Managers.
1. Overview: Manufacturing Operations Models and Integration Standards (3 hours)
2. The Role of MES/MOM System in Continuous Improvement and the Collaborative Pull Supply Chain (2 hours)
3. Manufacturing Transformation Strategy: Maturity and Roadmap Modeling(3 hour)
4. Metric Framework for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI): Aligning Financial and Operations Metrics (4 hours)
5. MES/MOM System Justification and ROI Assessment (4 hours)
6. MES/MOM SOW, RFP and Product Evaluation Method (4 hours)
7. Manufacturing 2.0 Architecture Overview (SOA for Manufacturing) (4 hours)
8. MES/MOM Implementation and Governance: MES/MOM System Requirement Specifications, GAMP and Industrial System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methods (4 hours)
9. MES/MOM Project Management Techniques (4 hours)
Much of the training materials are derived from the MESA/ISA-95 Best Practices Working Group’s 20 Methodology Papers and the MESA Guidebooks.