Dell Technologies Internet of Things group just keeps expanding. It’s differentiating strategy is to leverage an array of partnerships building upon the Dell IoT platform. Here are more examples.
Dell announced that Systems Integrators (SIs) have now been added to the Dell Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Partner Program, which currently has an ecosystem of over 50 Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). These new additions to the program include Action Point, Datatrend Technologies, L&T Technology Services and Mobiliya.
This program expansion is reflective of Dell’s effort to build a holistic ecosystem of IoT solutions that span industries – from energy to manufacturing to transportation. With the addition of SIs, there’s now a broader selection of partners that can help customers navigate the fragmented IoT landscape, identify the right solution to address their needs and take projects from proof of concept to a robust deployment.
“We’re passionate about providing our customers with a comprehensive IoT ecosystem to help them innovate and move an idea from concept to reality,” said Jeff Brown, Vice President, Global IoT and Embedded PC Sales, Dell EMC, Global OEM Solutions. “By adding SIs into the mix, we are helping to bridge the gap between IT and OT, and transform IoT into a profitable market reality.”
Based on TECHnalysis Research’s Enterprise IoT survey, regardless of company size, many organizations are interested in working with systems and operations integrators that specialize in IoT. Dell’s continued expansion of its IoT Partner Program is designed to offer customers a broad spectrum of industry-specific expertise in conjunction with Dell’s reputation as a global leader in computing technology.
The program combines a global, multi-tiered (Executive/Premier, Associate/Preferred, Registered) network of experienced technology providers including SIs, ISVs, and IHVs, all supported by Dell’s broad portfolio of IoT-enabling assets, which are designed to help organizations develop, deploy and maintain leading-edge IoT solutions. By joining the Dell IoT Solutions Partner Program, partners benefit from:
• Increased market awareness backed by a reputable global leader in computing technology.
• Access to a robust and reliable product portfolio, including purpose-built, intelligent edge gateways and embedded PCs, security and manageability tools, data center and cloud infrastructure.
• Opportunities for incremental business growth and acceleration through Dell’s multiple partner tiers.
• “From our viewpoint Dell is the only global technology partner that offers as comparable and as comprehensive a range of IoT optimised solutions from the edge to the data centre to the cloud,” reflects Head of IoT, Ivan O’Connor from Action Point. “Dell’s clear commitment to and focus on being at the vanguard of IoT gives us as an IoT systems integrator and a long standing Dell partner the ability and the competitive advantage to build out cutting edge new IoT solutions to transform our clients businesses.”
• “Datatrend is excited to work with Dell IoT partners and customers to scale and accelerate their speed to market, delivering friction-free IoT solution deployment, including end-to-end IT infrastructure integration, connectivity and device installation, from data center to the edge of network,” said Charlie Cox, President, Datatrend Technologies.
• “Our partnership with Dell will help engineer IoT solutions for global businesses to innovate, create fascinating customer experiences and enable new revenue streams. We have over 30 R&D labs that specialize in smart product design, device and cloud security, sensor engineering and advanced data analytics, said Amit Chadha, Chief Sales Officer & Whole-time Director, L&T Technology Services. “Our combined approach with Dell is simple – build on your existing devices and systems to make them smart, secure, and interoperable. Together, the possibilities we can create for the entire technology ecosystem are limitless.”
• “We are extremely excited to be collaborating with Dell on their innovative IoT Solutions Partner Program. With IoT demanding robust offerings across the technology spectrum, these kinds of partnerships are incredibly important,” says CEO of Mobiliya Krish Kupathil. “For IoT initiatives, Mobiliya provides its device-to-cloud system integration expertise along with deep knowledge in various IoT protocols and security. The combined competencies of both companies will provide significant value-add to customers across different industries.”