The product and marketing group for machine safety at Rockwell Automation has been quite creative in its efforts to promote safety to manufacturers. Now the company has decided to sponsor a variety of safety awards to be presented during the America’s Safest Companies Conference.
- What: Rockwell Automation Manufacturing Safety Excellence Award
- Who: Any manufacturer that demonstrates a strong commitment to safety
- When: Deadline – Aug. 31, 2013
- Where: Award will be presented at the America’s Safest Companies Conference – Oct. 28 to 30 in Atlanta
- Award Cost: FREE
- Entry Form: For entry form or more information click this link.
As the number one global supplier of machinery safety systems (according to the ARC Advisory Group), Rockwell Automation is pleased to open nominations for the Manufacturing Safety Excellence Awards, celebrating the world’s safest manufacturing companies – those with a strong safety culture, well-executed compliance procedures, and effective use of contemporary automation technology. The award will also recognize collaboration between environmental health and safety (EHS) departments and engineering departments to help ensure compliance, worker safety and increased productivity.
Entrants can range from end-user manufacturers to machine and equipment builders and system integrators, as long as they demonstrate a true commitment to safety.
Nomination forms must be submitted by Aug. 31, 2013 to [email protected] or mailed to the following address:
Attn: Steve Ludwig – Safety Excellence Award
1 Allen Bradley Drive
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124